Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Flannery O'Connor

Flannery O'Connor seemed to be a very lonely individual as the way she writes her storys or a grumy woman, she died at a very young age, I'm not sure what was the cause of her death. In the story "A good man is hard to find" I'm still a little confused on how the title related to the actual story, unless it is basing it off of the misfits being horrible men, and there seems like there isnt any good man out there that wouldnt kill a family. The children in the story were very rude and disrespectful to their grandmother and the parents. I think that the parents should take more action i discipling their children when they start to whine or treat people the way that they did. I think it's ridiculous how children can act like that and I think it is definately way out of line and something that they should have handled. The grandmother was a older type lady which she was very confused with where they were going which is what caused the accident to start with becuase she got the family lost. I think that its horrible that the misfits ended up killing her, I thought the story had a very tragic ending, although it didnt start off very pleasant to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment